This Privacy Statement applies to personal information collected on www.inspace.nz.
2. Collection, storage and use of personal information
There is no need to disclose personal information. You can use the site without disclosing any personal information.
We'll only use personal information provided to us to:
- Verify your identity
- Provide services and products to you
- Market our services and products to you, including contacting you electronically (e.g. by text or email for this purpose)
- Improve the services and products that we provide to you
- Undertake credit checks of you (if necessary)
- Bill you and to collect money that you owe us, including authorising and processing credit card transactions
- Respond to communications from you, including a complaint
- Conduct research and statistical analysis (on an anonymised basis)
- Protect and/or enforce our legal rights and interests, including defending any claim
- For any other purpose authorised by you or the Act.
You may choose to disclose personal information to us. This information can be viewed by site administrators, Inspace staff, and sometimes third-party contractors. Don't send us sensitive personal information or include any sensitive personal information in submission forms. If you provide us with a submission form, that submission form will be sent to appropriate staff. We may pass on relevant content from that submission form to third parties who administer or are participating in a particular project or consultation that the submission form relates to. This could include your email address and other identifying information.
If you provide personal information, it is held by Inspace. It may be shared with third-party contractors to the extent necessary for them to administer or work on the site, or to work on special projects with us. Email addresses are not made available to the public. Unless required by law, we won't publicise the names or email addresses of individuals who provide feedback to us or who provide us with submission forms without their consent.
3. Protecting your personal information.
We will take reasonable steps to keep your personal information safe from loss, unauthorised activity, or another misuse.
4. Internet Use
While we take reasonable steps to maintain secure internet connections, if you provide us with personal information over the internet, the provision of that information is at your own risk.
5. Complaints about breach
If you believe that we have breached the New Zealand Privacy Principles and wish to make a complaint about that breach, please contact us on the email address below.
To unsubscribe from our e-mail database, or opt-out of all communications, please contact us at the details below.
7. Storage and Security
We are committed to ensuring that the information you provide is secure.
For any questions or notice, please contact us here email@example.com
Publication date: April 2020